- Highway authority bridge engineers
- Consultants involved in the design of new bridges and in the assessment and strengthening of existing structures
- Contractors providing specialist equipment and services necessary for bridge works
- Manufacturers and suppliers of materials, machinery and systems for bridge works
For over 20 years, Bridges has driven the debate at the heart of the UK's bridge community.
Bridges 2017 will feature a series of high-quality presentations from top-level engineers, bridge owners and specialists in the industry; an exhibition showcasing technology and services specific to the bridge engineering and asset management sector.
Key Topics for 201 will include:
-The new Code of Practice for highways maintenance: inclusive of the revision of the existing Structures Code.
-Bridge Inspector Competency
-National Bridge Condition, and performance management for bridges
-Lifecycle planning/Asset Management
-Technical presentations on recently completed research projects
-Local authority bridge case studies
- Latest developments in smart technology for bridge design and construction
- Modern materials and how to use them to best effect
- Choosing durability over upfront costs
- Case studies of major international bridge projects
- New trends in bridge designs
- Ensuring timely repairs to get the most out of your bridge stock
- State of the art rehabilitation techniques for highway structures
- Off-site construction and its role in bridge replacement projects
In addition to its leading conference agenda, an exhibition will run alongside the event, showcasing the latest technologies and services specific to the bridge engineering sector. The event will provide all attendees with the opportunity to network with peers and find new business contacts.